Author Topic: John Faragher Resigns  (Read 4024 times)

Offline bwildered

• Administrator
Re: John Faragher Resigns
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2021, 09:09:32 AM »
 JF enthusiasm and commitment for Essex cricket knew no bounds, unfortunately.
One thing in future is that the members forum zoon will be half the timescale due to his passion for Essex cricket.

Offline Andy

« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2021, 09:56:08 AM »
Are you two condoning the use of the "N word"?

Grace, Alex, grace.

Offline squarelegumpire

« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2021, 05:02:44 PM »
Well, I certainly remember people using the phrase, but I haven't heard it, I think, this century. And it wasn't common before then. Very pre-70's I would have thought.

But then our ex-Chair is nearly as old as I am!

Offline nat

« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2022, 09:15:12 PM »
Well well well...
JF appears to have issued a statement that is going to cause ructions. He believes he is still a member of the board, resigned as chairman 'under duress' and will be saying more in the near future.

Can't wait.

Offline Andy

« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2022, 09:06:47 AM »
Well well well...
JF appears to have issued a statement that is going to cause ructions. He believes he is still a member of the board, resigned as chairman 'under duress' and will be saying more in the near future.

Can't wait.

To be fair, if there’s no credible evidence that he said what he said (nb that is not the same as whether he uttered those words) then I can see his point.  He’s taking “the best form of defence is attack” route, which isn’t great for the club, but might flush out the one who’s obviously got an ‘axe to grind’.  These matters should be settled in a car park, the good old fashioned way…

Offline psb68

« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2022, 09:39:36 AM »
Good for him for sticking up for himself, where's the proof he said what his accused of ?,like Michael Vaughan his beening found guilty on hearsay no actual proof, glad his sticking up for himself, it doesn't look good for the club and the way its been handled.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2022, 09:47:53 AM by psb68 »