Author Topic: Lockdown Up.  (Read 601 times)

Offline bwildered

• Administrator
Lockdown Up.
« on: July 05, 2021, 07:54:39 PM »
Sports stadiums and events across England will be able to operate at full capacity from July 19 after the government set out the next stage in the easing of coronavirus restrictions.
Prime Minister Boris Johnson, alongside chief medical officer Professor Chris Whitty and chief scientific adviser Sir Patrick Vallance, outlined the latest proposals at a press conference on Monday.

So back to norm at the Ballotdome .

Offline Mick

Re: Lockdown Up.
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2021, 08:44:25 PM »
Sports stadiums and events across England will be able to operate at full capacity from July 19 after the government set out the next stage in the easing of coronavirus restrictions.
Prime Minister Boris Johnson, alongside chief medical officer Professor Chris Whitty and chief scientific adviser Sir Patrick Vallance, outlined the latest proposals at a press conference on Monday.

So back to norm at the Ballotdome .

Not confirmed until next Monday. Do not underestimate the clown's ability to cock things up again.

Offline vim

Re: Lockdown Up.
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2021, 11:09:38 AM »
Back to normal or not and it will not be despite full capacity, I will not be there. I am starting to lose interest, I already delete the match pack sent to me without reading