Author Topic: The Final  (Read 19570 times)

Offline Romfordpete

Re: The Final
« Reply #240 on: October 01, 2020, 07:13:29 AM »
There was the balcony incident.
But in the dressing room celebration video it looks to me like he is in the middle of the group, jumping up and down, chanting, and as with the others, getting covered in sprayed booze.
If he was offended by one incident, why not distance himself from the second?

Because I suspect he hasn't complained at all. It is the woke 'permanently offended' mob who have latched on to the photos as another excuse to grind their axe.
Far too much common sense, in both of these quote's.

Offline oldhasbeen

« Reply #241 on: October 01, 2020, 07:51:19 AM »
There was the balcony incident.
But in the dressing room celebration video it looks to me like he is in the middle of the group, jumping up and down, chanting, and as with the others, getting covered in sprayed booze.
If he was offended by one incident, why not distance himself from the second?

Because I suspect he hasn't complained at all. It is the woke 'permanently offended' mob who have latched on to the photos as another excuse to grind their axe.
Indeed. I noticed that The Grauniad  report focused on the champagne spray and barely mentioned the cricket .

Offline firehazard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #242 on: October 01, 2020, 08:20:42 AM »
I noticed that The Grauniad  report focused on the champagne spray and barely mentioned the cricket .

Just for balance, so did the report in the Mail. So maybe it's not some dastardly Guardian conspiracy after all.

Offline essexfan548

• Global Moderator
« Reply #243 on: October 01, 2020, 09:39:04 AM »
Great post as usual Red devil.

He was sprayed at Taunton and in the dressing room - Khushi hasn't complained as far as I am aware.

Perhaps these 'people' are fed-up Somerset supporters - at least we have a diverse team in the first place!

Offline Andy

« Reply #244 on: October 01, 2020, 11:38:18 AM »

Perhaps these 'people' are fed-up Somerset supporters - at least we have a diverse team in the first place!

Exactly.  Sumorset goes on the list with K@nt for me now.

Offline nat

« Reply #245 on: October 01, 2020, 11:41:21 AM »

Exactly.  Sumorset goes on the list with K@nt for me now.

Whine-rset were already on my list along with K*nt, Slurry, Kolpacshire, Middlewallop...