Author Topic: Members Voucher Book.  (Read 2158 times)

BlueEagles

Members Voucher Book.
« on: May 05, 2014, 10:13:08 PM »

Danny,

I went to the Ticket Office this morning to collect my Voucher book and was advised by your Receptionist (Kim) that you had already run out!! How did this happen? Surely, you know how many members you have and you print say another 10% for future recruitment?  Additionally, Kim also advised me that you cannot send the book to me as it's too heavy!! ( Are we getting an ECCC paper weight in addition to the club badge?).

Unfortunately, this is yet ANOTHER example of incompetence by the Club & the irony is that there has been a significant deterioration in customer service, since the appointment of a Membership & Customer Engagement Manager!!!

Offline Starfish

Re: Members Voucher Book.
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 05:58:23 AM »
Thanks for post

We only print the volume we think would be used, we based volumes on 2013 plus 20% and the initial batch has been used. A new print run is being completed this week ready for the Sri Lanka game

We have made a number of changes to the Membership and ticket office in recent months and the improvements are clear for all to see I hope and trust

The voucher book is expensive to post out I am afraid

Thanks

Offline DT

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 09:04:23 PM »
Thanks for post

We only print the volume we think would be used, we based volumes on 2013 plus 20% and the initial batch has been used. A new print run is being completed this week ready for the Sri Lanka game

We have made a number of changes to the Membership and ticket office in recent months and the improvements are clear for all to see I hope and trust

The voucher book is expensive to post out I am afraid

Thanks

how expensive can it be to post a booklet??

and yes we can all see the changes are working well  :o

Offline quincy

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2014, 06:33:27 PM »
What are you worrying about.

There is practically no voucher of any use to anyone, in these books. The food and drink vouchers cannot be used on matchdays which leaves a 50p voucher for a matchday programme!!

Offline nat

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2014, 06:56:17 PM »

There is practically no voucher of any use to anyone, in these books. The food and drink vouchers cannot be used on matchdays which leaves a 50p voucher for a matchday programme!!

Oh I don't know ... might be useful in the smallest room of the house.

Offline stickyboy

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2014, 08:41:04 PM »

Have to agree, most of the vouchers last year (havent seen this years one yet) were vouchers but not to be used on match days which is pointless as only in Chelmsford on match days! Funny enough the only one i used was the 50p voucher for programme!

Offline bwildered

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2014, 08:45:15 PM »
Is a parking fine voucher included in the book ?

Offline stickyboy

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2014, 01:32:30 PM »
Is a parking fine voucher included in the book ?
or a free parking on a Wednesday voucher?

Offline quincy

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2014, 01:44:57 PM »
Just noticed the Golden Fleece voucher offers a 20% discount on production of Essex Membership Card. Is this a general  open offer or just with one of the four vouchers. They of course, already offer a discount to Camra members.

Incidentally do any other pub in Chelmsford or Colchester offer a Camra discount?

Offline Mick

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2014, 02:21:26 PM »
Just noticed the Golden Fleece voucher offers a 20% discount on production of Essex Membership Card. Is this a general  open offer or just with one of the four vouchers. They of course, already offer a discount to Camra members.

Incidentally do any other pub in Chelmsford or Colchester offer a Camra discount?

All Chef and Brewer pubs will give a 10% discount off their real ales ....  not necessarily recommending them though !