Author Topic: Castle Park Disabled Facilities  (Read 944 times)

eastsax

Castle Park Disabled Facilities
« on: January 02, 2014, 08:07:57 PM »
Danny. Can you please confirm whether the Members and supporters with disabilities will be in the same area as is usual at the Castle Park and that space will be adequate for the probable increased numbers of people attending the T20. Or perhaps that Members with disabilities can be located within the Members area and those without Membership could have an area in a different part of the ground?

If that were to be the case then an added toilet would be needed of course, which in any event is not a bad idea.

Also, that as on the first day's play last August the disabled area provided inadequate space and couldn't be rectified until the next day - so this year I propose that the area(s) could be inspected by someone who uses the facilities a couple of days beforehand and report back if there are any deficiencies. Something that I am quite happy to undertake if no-one else is available.

I will add,however, that normally the Club does try to accommodate those with disabilities much as is possible.

Offline Starfish

Re: Castle Park Disabled Facilities
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 08:29:03 PM »
Thanks for post, we are closely reviewing the stand and seating options with special reference to disabled areas and facilities, this will be communicated ASAP, any queries please shout, thanks Danny

eastsax

Re: Castle Park Disabled Facilities
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 08:44:55 PM »
Thanks