Author Topic: Voice your opinions  (Read 9435 times)

Offline Valentines Park

• In Ron We Trust
Re: Voice your opinions
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2014, 09:11:16 AM »

Do I apologise for the club a lot? No.

You're always defending the club to the hilt.

You even defended throwing the Hants game despite the club being ridiculed nationwide for doing so.

You're the Comical Ali of this forum.

Offline afinetickletoleg

« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2014, 09:21:29 AM »

Do I apologise for the club a lot? No.

You're always defending the club to the hilt.

You even defended throwing the Hants game despite the club being ridiculed nationwide for doing so.

You're the Comical Ali of this forum.

Morning.  ;D 

Offline quincy

« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2014, 09:47:06 AM »
I may be boycotting Essex currently but I live in hope that one day the team will repay my life membership investment.
For a bloke that doesn't watch Essex, you spend a lot of time mourning about the beer, the redevelopment, the coach, the selections, the office staff, the committee, the players, the floodlights and uncle tolly cobold.

Why don't you get a life and watch some cricket even if its at Oval or Lords, then you can stop posting rubbish on here. You could even post something constructive about cricket you have actually seen.

VP What is the purpose of any of your posts? You post on here 10 times a day and say nothing worthwhile. You throw out insults and when challenged  you don't answer. Again what are you doing on this forum?

cashless

« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2014, 09:58:48 AM »
Quincy always seems to want to pick holes and tries to upset people. Don't let him upset you or rise to his silly remarks. Perhaps he will go away.

Offline quincy

« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2014, 01:01:41 PM »
Not going anywhere.

I'd just like to see a bit of positivity now and again. We have just won a game and got a decent draw, and signed a top quality player at all forms. After a winter of moaning about the Hants games, pathetic attempts to get an EGM, no rank and file candidates for committee, we continue to get this sniping. Some posters can put up good, well thought out arguments on something and VP and others come back with "sack Larry" or "no change Essex". Blimey imagine if you were Surrey supporters.

If you really want change organise a meeting (Orange Tree??) , start a campaign, hand out leaflets, call for a boycott - do something. Just stop moaning
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 04:07:53 PM by quincy »