Author Topic: Jade Dernbach  (Read 844 times)

Offline Stringbok

Jade Dernbach
« on: November 18, 2018, 05:38:45 PM »
Being a sad git I like watching the Test Match verdict on Sky even though it's presented by Charles 'Aren't surrey wonderful' Colville and miserable Bob Willis. Imagine my dismay, however, when Colvile said 'and tomorrow Bob and I will be joined by Jade Dernbach'.  Amazingly, however he came across as articulate. intelligent and dare, I say it quite pleasant, which just goes to show you can't judge a man by his tattoos.

Having been called out on this forum before for praising Rob Key's efforts on Sky I am probably on two strikes now.  Lets hope Colville never says 'and tomorrow we will be joined by Sam Northeast'.   

Offline Bath Hammer

Re: Jade Dernbach
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 04:14:56 AM »
Excellent programme which I always record when it’s on. Charles Collville is an excellent chair & Bob Willis always good value. I’m afraid I can’t be bothered with all this “anti opposing counties” stuff.

Offline Valentines Park

• In Ron We Trust
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2018, 09:16:01 AM »
Amazingly, however he came across as articulate. intelligent and dare, I say it quite pleasant, which just goes to show you can't judge a man by his tattoos.

Andre Nel was apparently a lovely bloke when he wasn't being Gunther.

Offline Andy

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2018, 12:06:40 PM »
Amazingly, however he came across as articulate. intelligent and dare, I say it quite pleasant, which just goes to show you can't judge a man by his tattoos.

Andre Nel was apparently a lovely bloke when he wasn't being Gunther.

Well, KP was quite articulate...yes he spoke nonsense at times with a severe narcissistic personality but these are people.  Looking at someone like Jesse Ryder, who would give Mike Brearley that case study in order to finally finish his PhD thesis.

Of course, plenty of pleasant, articulate people are right b@*#+@+s when you have to deal with them more often...

Offline nat

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2018, 03:54:46 PM »
And the Kray twins were nice to their mother.