Author Topic: Finals Day .  (Read 19936 times)

Offline nat

Re: Finals Day .
« Reply #75 on: September 20, 2019, 05:08:46 PM »
We've already done better than all our other Finals Day appearances...we are usually going home by 2pm.

Offline nat

« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2019, 10:09:08 AM »
Huge day today. Can we finally win the mascot race?

Offline Stringbok

« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2019, 01:28:41 PM »
Nope..another p**s poor performance from Eddie.  Every year the club continue to short change the members by refusing to invest in top drawer mascot talent.  I don’t believe there are any top franchise tournaments on at the moment surely there was an overseas mascot available. No change Essex. I’m off to watch the football.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 03:52:26 PM by Stringbok »

Offline Heisenberg

« Reply #78 on: September 21, 2019, 01:29:03 PM »
So Aaron Nijjar plays. Massive risk but the wicket looks slow so he has to play. Could make or break his Essex career.

Come on boys. Massive chance. Us and Derbyshire by far the weaker of the 4 teams on show. What an opportunity to get to the final.

Offline Valentines Park

• In Ron We Trust
« Reply #79 on: September 21, 2019, 02:14:19 PM »
Nope..another p**s poor performance from Eddie.  Every year the club continue to short change the members by refusing to invest in top drawer mascot talent.  I don’t believe there are my top franchise tournaments on at the moment surely there was an overseas mascot available. No change Essex. I’m off to watch the football.

<applause>

Offline essexfan548

• Global Moderator
« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2019, 02:29:56 PM »
Nope..another p**s poor performance from Eddie.  Every year the club continue to short change the members by refusing to invest in top drawer mascot talent.  I don’t believe there are my top franchise tournaments on at the moment surely there was an overseas mascot available. No change Essex. I’m off to watch the football.

Post of the day :)

Offline Andy

« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2019, 03:04:55 PM »

I feel your pain.

Offline Stringbok

« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2019, 03:54:31 PM »
Superb performance from  Nijjar..we clearly don’t need Zampa...lets spend the money on a Mascot...or perhaps a batsman.

Offline Heisenberg

« Reply #83 on: September 21, 2019, 03:56:49 PM »
Fantastic from the boys. Harmer excellent. Wheater keeping well. Delighted for Nijjar.

Derbyshire dreadful.

Offline essexfan548

• Global Moderator
« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2019, 04:13:47 PM »
Well done Essex - superb performance!

Offline smandlej

« Reply #85 on: September 21, 2019, 04:26:43 PM »
We were well impressed by Niijar: excellent catch at the end, too.  A worthy substitute for Zampa!

Lynda and Steve

Offline SirChef26

« Reply #86 on: September 21, 2019, 04:38:49 PM »
Atmosphere here is electric. That catch from Wheater changed the game. Fingers crossed for one more win.

Offline neil

« Reply #87 on: September 21, 2019, 04:51:05 PM »

<applause>

Double <applause>

Offline IlfordEagle

« Reply #88 on: September 21, 2019, 05:19:41 PM »
Halfway there & we have already bettered all 4 previous appearances so well done the team. A terrific start with Delport providing the impetus needed, Westley also did well but his weaker offside play shown up, terrific bowling & fielding with the spinners excelling & showing the virtue of bowling straight. A terrific result, just one more win please.

Offline bwildered

• Administrator
« Reply #89 on: September 21, 2019, 05:52:00 PM »
Finale